1. These terms & conditions apply to all content on this website, including photos and text.
2. Rachel McFarlin Photography retains full copyright in all images, at all times, throughout the world. The photographer asserts their right to be identified as the author of all images.
3. The photographer will keep confidential and will not disclose to any third parties or make use of material or information communicated to him/her in confidence for the purposes of the photography, save as may be reasonably necessary to enable the photographer to carry out his obligations in relation to the commission.
4. Any information or data is kept in accordance with data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act available on the ICO (Information Commissioner’s) website.
5. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all the necessary clearances have been obtained to allow the photographs to be taken without hindrance or infringements of trademarks or copyrights. It is the client’s responsibility to gain written parental permission when persons under the age of sixteen years are to be photographed. Permission is also necessary to allow identification and publication of photographs of children. The photographer accepts no liability for non-supply of pictures if parental permission has not been granted.
6. Where extra expenses or time are incurred by the photographer, the client will approve and be liable to pay such extra expenses or fees at the photographer’s normal rate in addition to the expenses agreed or estimated.
7. Images will be available to view or download from a secure client gallery for 6 months from the date of the commission. Longer periods are available by agreement.
8. Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition. No movie will be refunded unless agreed on by all parties.
9. A booking is considered firm from the date of confirmation and accordingly, the photographer may charge a fee for cancellation or postponement.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.